Thursday, 21 July 2011

What's in my bag...?

These are my favourite videos to watch on Youtube so thought i'd add a post :) 

- Sunglasses (usually) - RayBan aviators, or leopard print Primark ones...!
- Chewing gum, always
- Handgel - The carex 'Lavender and Rosewood' one:)
- Small perfume/spray
Topshop bag i use

- Comb and hairbands just in case!
- Small makeup bag with necesseties for touch ups such as: Bobbi Brown Foundation stick, gel eyeliner, powder and blusher (as blusher seems to be one of the things that fades!) I usually cram it into a small makeup bag but if i need more then i'll take my Benefit Gabbi Glickman case
- Whatever lipstick i'm wearing - usually Rimmel Spotlight Beige!
-  Ipod & Phone
- Mini Strawberry body butter from Body Shop
- Purse: by the make 'Ness', very fitting! It's cute though I am saving for a Ted Baker one in pale blue which I love :)
- Paperchase notebooks & pen! (for all my To Buy lists of course) 
- Water bottle!!!




Paperchase - pack of two notebooks
Ted Baker purse!

2 comments:

  1. such a nice post & blog!
    I like it :)
    you can find me at
    http://englishbubble.blogspot.com/

    & now on facebook!
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/RainingLights-ES/231614813529670

    hope to see you there!
    xx

    ReplyDelete