Finally got the Myface foundation from Boots, I got it in 01 Fair (yes, the palest one...). I was trying to decipher a difference between 01 and 02 for agesss, so just went for the paler, probably the lesser of two evils! It isn't that pale really, and I like the foundation on my first impression. I used it with a stippling brush and it blended well and is basically what I expected, a lighter coverage is refreshing sometimes! It doesn't come with a pump however which is annoying and messy. it was £13:)
I also got the NYC Metro Quartet Eye Shadow in 'Union Square', which a small quad of neutral eyeshadows. There were two neutral browny quads and I couldn't really decide.. so again took a random guess! It was only £2.50 and it's fairly small so good for travel as it has the highlight, crease etc colours. The picture makes the browns look darker than they are, and the far left 'all over' colour is more of a copper, (they are all somewhat shimmery). I really like it and you can build it up to quite a dramatic look, though Emilynoel83 included it in her video of what she didn't like so much from NYC, so I guess it's different for everyone!
I got the colour wheel in 'Purple Rain', haven't tried it much yet but I like the shades in there and they all seem fairly pigmented, apart from the darkest shade which is unfortunately my favourite! But with a good primer it might pay off :)
I THEN got the colour wheel in 'Peach Glow', it's very smooth and applies well. I love peach blush but this actually applies slightly on the orange side for me, despite looking fairly light in the pan... As i'm very pale, i do still like it and for anyone who isn't that fair i think it'd add a nice peach glow.
I got the Bourjois 'delice de poudre' bronzer, which is a good product. I actually crave the smell it's so good! i got it in 51 and it's a pretty good colour for me, so if you're not that pale i'd probably go for 52, as there are only two shades. Sparkle is very minimal which is good and although the packaging seems a little budget it's slim and fits into my makeup bag easily!
Also tried the MUA powder, quite chalky and can see white filler in the container, however for only a quid it's okay :)





No comments:
Post a Comment