1) I do my makeup first thing so I moisturise straight away (i'm using Body Shop Aloe Vera day cream) so it has a little time to sink in
2) I spray body shop vitamin E mist on my face as a sort of primer/moisturiser - on hot days i only use this and skip the moisturiser
3) I do my concealer first, usually Collection 2000 lasting perfection, i got it in fair which is quite pale which is why i do it before foundation, so when i blend my foundation it blends it in. Sometimes use the No & blend and contour brush to apply and blend it
4) The foundation i use is usually Revlon Photoready, or Bourjois Healthy Mix, both I love, and use the Elf stippling brush, stipple it first then lightly buff it out
5) I use benefit high beam on my cheekbones
6) If i'm using a cream blush i'd do it now
7) I then lightly powder with No7 translucent powder - I didn't felt like this product did anything at first but as it's translucent it is light enough to mattify it slightly before the rest of powder products, so this is the one i reach for at this step over any others. I sometimes use the Elf flat top powder brush or a powder puff then knock the excess off with a fluffy brush
8) Then i apply bronzer with the benefit angled brush, though if i want an all over glow rather than contouring I go for a larger brush, like a powder brush. At the moment i'm using Bourjois Bronzing powder (chocolate one in shade 51) or L'oreal glam bronze brunette duo
9) Blusher with a smaller brush - love the Elf blush brush! One of my favourite blushes is Shu Uemera in Peach, but i also love the Elf one from the blush and contour duo. However in winter i prefer rose pinks and berry colours!
10) Use loose powder mixed with Laura Mercier Illuminating powder in Starlight to set, and some on it's own on the tops of cheekbones
I use Johnsons makeup wipes, they're the only ones i've tried and liked! And cleanse, tone and moisturise again with the Aloe vera set. (though i want to try the rest of the Body shop vitamin E range!)
No comments:
Post a Comment